Thursday, December 22, 2005

Backyard Nio


No snow in this video podcast. This short 51 second video was shot in my backyard during the warm month of September. The grass was green, and I didn't have to wear a jacket. It looks like the temperature is going to be in the 60s for December 25th. Oh well, maybe a white Christmas next year.

Duration: 0:51
File Size: 4 MB
File Format: MPEG-4 Video Podcast (.m4v)

Special hello to Ryan from North Philly who sent this Nio TV mail:
Hey, I was looking on iTunes for an Eagles podcast and somehow I got your Nio tv thing. You've got an adorable kid!

Thanks, Ryan. Good to know those 'hidden' keywords in my feedburner feed work. Heh..heh...
Oh well, hard to be an Eagles fan this year, but here's to next year!

1 comment:

Ryan K. said...

Awesome!!!

Good call with adding the music.

e.a.g.l.e.s...... yawn. Pitchers and cathers report in 22 days!