Thursday, January 26, 2006

Preparing to Go to the City


Before going to the city, I look around the front of our house and explore the wonders of our car and Christmas lights. You'll notice that I'm sporting a new Philadelphia Eagles knit cap that I got for Christmas. Who do I think is going to win Super Bowl XL? It's a tough choice. My initial gut feeling is that the Pittsburgh Steelers will win because they've been there before. However, Seattle Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren is no stranger to Super Bowl success. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Seahawks win, 28-10. They beat the Eagles so bad this season that I'm hoping that Monday Night Football loss was justified by the fact that they were a stepping stone for the Super Bowl champs.

Sorry if this video podcast is so dark. My daddy tried to adjust the brightness and contrast as best as he could.

Duration: 1:45
File Size: 10.3 MB
File Format: MPEG-4 video podcast (.m4v)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mario. Great stuff! Where do you all live in TX. It looks like where we have a house, but we are now in Wa, heading to Japan in April. Sign up for Adsense. You will make some money for this parttime hobby of yours. Adsense is free. I get $10/mnth for blogging my life. Freaky and the #s are climbing. If you are top 25 in podcasts...you could be making some buck. Let me know if you need help.